Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday. The Elite



Hosted by Pen to Paper

Wait? What's this? This isn't Stella! But doesn't Stella usually host Wishlist Wednesday?
Hold onto your seats kids, this is going to be a bumpy ride. 

THE ELITE BY KIERA CASS

The Elite (The Selection, #2)(In case you haven't used process of elimination yet, this is Claire. Hello!)

So recently I read the first book in this series, "The Selection," and I want more! The Selection was a fun read, sort of like a funky mix between the Hunger Games and the Bachelor, and I totally fell for Maxon and America. If you don't take this series very seriously, it's quite fun. If you view this as meh meh feminism this is stupid this is not real love all love triangles suck - SHUT UP. I liked it! It was so entertaining! "The Elite" may be more serious, but I just want to enjoy it again.

I was really disappointed since I went to the library today to try and hunt down this book, but it was checked out already (nooooooooo). I checked out two other books to make up for it. With any luck I'll be able to get a hold of this baby ASAP.

That's all for now! Hopefully Stella will be able to come back and do this meme next week.

-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment