Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday. Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Can't Wait to Read More From


To be honest, I didn't read a lot of truly stunning new-to-me authors this year. A lot of the authors I honest-to-God love I had already discovered them years ago and by now I've devoured most of their books. Still, 2015 proved to supply a few great new pens for me.

I decided to do a bit of a different thing on this week's prompt. Instead of doing the top 10 new-to-me authors that I read in 2015, I'm doing the top 10 new-to-me authors that I want to read more from. These authors aren't necessarily the best new authors I read this year, but they are the ones I'm most excited to see more books by. I also included a possible next read for that author for me.
Reminder, this list is in no real order.




These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)   I'll Give You the Sun   The Spectacular Now

1. Amie Kaufman (These Broken Stars)
Next to Read: Illuminae

2. Jandy Nelson (I'll Give You the Sun)
Next to Read: The Sky is Everywhere

3. Tim Tharp (The Spectacular Now)
Next to Read: Falling Dark

Since You've Been Gone   Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

4. Morgan Matson (Since You've Been Gone)
Next to Read: Second Chance Summer

5. Jesse Andrews (Me and Earl and the Dying Girl)
Next to Read: The Haters

Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets   Minders

6. Evan Roskos (Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets)
Next to Read: Stuck

7. Michele Jaffe (Minders)
Next to Read: Ghost Flowers

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)   An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)   A Magic Dark and Bright (The Asylum Saga, #1)

8. Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen)
Next to Read: Glass Sword

9. Sabaa Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes)
Next to Read: A Torch Against the Night

10. Jenny Adams Perinovic (A Magic Dark and Bright)
Next to Read: Summer Nights

That's all for this week! If you did this, what authors were on your list? Do you have any strong opinions on any of the authors on my list? Comment below!
-Claire

1 comment:

  1. Still need to read Red Queen!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/top-ten-tuesday-34/

    ReplyDelete