I am so happy that this tag exists. I LOVE the musical Hamilton (haven't seen it because getting tickets is impossible, but I can sing the whole thing straight through). I highly recommend that people listen to the soundtrack, especially big book fans. If you love to read, you'll love the detailed narrative and historically accurate emotional turmoil.
But anyway, here are the books that most remind me of each song/prompt. I wrote this really fast, and just went with the first thing I thought of.
1. The Room Where it Happens (What is a book world that you would put yourself into?)
2. The Schuyler Sisters (Who is a female character you think is underrated?)
3. My Shot (Who is a character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them?)
4. Stay Alive (Who is a character that you wish was still alive?)
Rudy. He gets brutally killed by a bomb at the end of the book when he's barely a teenager, and it's one of the few scenes in a book that never fails to make me cry. He was just so kind and spunky, but gets wiped out so fast and terribly. He still had such a full life ahead of him, like a certain Hamilton character we might know? Hmm? Hmm?
5. Burn (What is the most devastating relationship you've ever read about?)
The ending never fails to make me cry. Augustus's death is one of the most tragic endings I've ever read. The fact that he leaves behind Hazel, the sicker of the two, to slowly die without his support makes it far worse. I want to cry just writing this.
6. You'll be Back (Who is the sassiest villain?)
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet (What is a book with a twist that you did not see coming?)
My first thought when I heard this prompt was of the book Red Queen. You get all your ships lined up, you grow a nice level of hate for the antagonists, you start to see how the protagonist can achieve victory, and then BOOM! All the cards are tossed in the air. You don't know who you can trust anymore. It was by far the best part of the book, and you can read my review of it here.
8. Non Stop (What is a series that you marathoned?)
9. Satisfied (What is your favorite book with multiple points of views?)
10. Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your Story? (What is a book that you think will go down in history?)