Saturday, August 13, 2016

Character Choruses 1. Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow


Hey! I make playlists for my favorite characters all the time, so I thought a good way to keep this blog alive is to post some of them on here! 


My first playlist is for the character Natasha Romanoff, also known as Black Widow, from the Marvel Universe. This playlist is titled "Love is for children, I owe him a debt."


(PS, this is a playlist I made last November, so it's a little old).


I’m So Sorry // Imagine Dragons
“Get mine and make no excuses, waste of precious breath.”

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) // Nancy Sinatra 
“Bang bang, I shot you down; bang bang, you hit the ground.”

Castle // Halsey
“And there’s an old man sitting on the throne that’s saying that I probably shouldn’t be so mean.”

Kinda Outta Luck // Lana Del Ray
“You made me nice for a while, but my dark side’s true.”

Seven Nation Army // The White Stripes
“I’m gonna fight ‘em off; a seven nation army couldn’t hold me back.”


Problem // Natalia Kills
“But you know what they say about me; ‘That girl is a problem.’”

Ten Cent Pistol // The Black Keys
“There’s nothing worse in this world than payback from a jealous girl.”

Anastasia // A Silent Film
“Run away now, Anastasia, and don’t regret a thing.”

Everybody Wants to Rule the World // cover by Lorde
“There’s a room where the light won’t find you.”

Boulevard of Broken Dreams // Green Day
“I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have even known.”

-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment