Sunday, April 16, 2017

Character Choruses 2. Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane


Hey! I make playlists for my favorite characters all the time, so I thought a good way to keep this blog alive is to post some of them on here!


My new playlist is for the character Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane, from Voltron. This playlist is titled "I am not as fine as I seem."

The playlist can be found here, on 8tracks!


Space Oddity // David Bowie
“Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles I'm feeling very still, and I think my spaceship knows which way to go.”

Impossible Year // Dodie ft Jack Howard
“These nightmares always hang on past the dream.”

Glory and Gore // Lorde
“We're the gladiators, everyone a rager, but secretly they're saviors.”

Human // Daughter
“And despite everything I'm still human.”

Migraine // twenty one pilots
“Shadows will scream that I'm alone, but I know we've made it this far.”


22 (Over Soon) // Bon Iver
“It might be over soon.”

The Cave // Mumford and Sons
“And I'll find strength in pain and I will change my ways. I'll know my name as it's called again.”

Spirits // The Strumbellas
“I been looking at the stars tonight. and I think oh, how I miss that bright sun.”

Missing // the XX
“My heart is beating in a different way, been gone such a long time.”

Brain Stew // KickthePj
“On my own, here we go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment